Women make up half the workforce in the UK and more than 80% will become mothers during their working life. With the average age of motherhood in the UK being 30 most women at work over this age will also be working parents.
Returning to work after having a baby is part of a process that begins as soon as an employee becomes pregnant.
As with all change preparation is the key as this will help you and your company benefit by supporting a smooth transition from home to work with a positive outcome for everyone.
BLS is happy to announce that we now have a qualified Maternity Nurse with over 20 years experience on board to provide you and your employees with the following service:
1. Free Consultation for your expectant employee.*
2. Personalised step by step guide from pregnancy up to and including birth.
3. Practical and emotional help for new mums which includes settling baby into a day and night routine. Advice on breast and bottle feeding and helping mothers deal with any other issue they might face. The goal is to make the transition into motherhood a happy and smooth journey.
4. Return to Work. This phase is about supporting mum emotionally and in a practical way with feeding and sleep routines and includes advice on good childcare.
Our consultant will be there for every new mother to listen and understand their concerns and also to advise at anytime; making the return to work easier and helping them to be less stressed and more productive in the workplace.
Phase One: Preparing to be a mother
1 day (3 hours over Zoom)
£250.00 per person (max 6 people)
Phase Two: Maternity Leave
2 days and 2 Nights 24-7 assistance. Our Maternity Nurse will be with you to guide you every step of the way – helping with feeding, sleeping and bathing issues.
£600.00 excluding travel expenses.
Included in this price is a two week consultation to provide further support on the phone or over Zoom after the home stay.
Phase Three: Return to Work
1 Day (3 hours over Zoom)
£250.00 per person
Maternity Nurse will be available for 2 weeks after on the phone for any advice and help needed.
* Every mother will have different needs so after the initial consultation a tailored Maternity Plan will be designed for your individual employee or group.
Our Open Courses are offered at different times of the year to suit delegates from all over the world. By keeping delegate numbers to a maximum of 6 per course enables us to keep our delivery dynamic, interactive and engaging.
Each of our management workshops cover a number of key points and provides practical advice and guidance on how to make successful application. Though not exhaustive, our list serves as an example of topics we cover. We can tailor any course to fit your company needs.