Our Online Coaching Program is aimed at boosting the performance of an individual or team.
Our coaching program includes:
· A context of trust and understanding
· Use of 'ask', not only 'tell'
· Agreement on goals
· Optimising opportunities to perform
· Ongoing, ad hoc, feedback
· Periodically, coaching sessions in greater depth
· A recognition by the line manager of the obligation to coach, and the incentives to do so.
Periodically the coach and coachee will decide to complement ad hoc feedback with a 30-60-minute coaching session. To ensure a relevant focus and clear outcomes, our coaches typically use a four-step agenda that covers Goals, Reality, Options and Wrap-up (GROW).
Corporate governance is a key driver in delivering the right outcomes for organisations and helping them to meet corporate objectives. Evaluation specialist and governance consultant Simon Osborne FCG, delivers our 'Good Governance Masterclass' and Keynote Presentation entitled ‘The Value of Good Governance.'
Our Open Courses are offered at different times of the year to suit delegates from all over the world. By keeping delegate numbers to a maximum of 6 per course enables us to keep our delivery dynamic, interactive and engaging.